Tuesday, June 26, 2007

9 Car Pile Up in Dog River!


There was a 9 car pile up in Dog River this week.

At least, that's what was on the front page of our local paper 'The Howler'. I couldn't believe it when I read it. - That is I couldn't believe that there were 9 cars in Dog River. I've only ever counted 7 - so you can understand my bafflement. I thought that maybe 2 more cars were visiting Dog River, and they crashed into the other 7 already here. Then I realised that I was reading the news while sitting in my car, and my car wasn't in the pile up. Then Hank suggested that maybe it wasn't 2 cars visiting at all, by actually 3 cars. - Needless to say the conversation went on like this for some time. I said to Hank, "Hank. I have work to do, and I'm going back into Corner Gas." Then Hank said, "Ok." and I went back into Corner Gas. There wasn't actually any work to do, so I thought I'd update my Blog - that's what I'm doing right now.

Anyway, turns out there was no 9 car or any number car pile up in Dog River. The guy who ows the paper was watching Canadas Worst Police Videos, and thought that what was on his TV was actually happening. ...I think I feel an intervention coming.

I thought Canadas Worst Police videos was when Davis made up all sit down and watch his vacation video from Hawaii. There's only so much hoola music I can take.

Hey, some kid left a cool blue toy in my shop! Its cool it shoots out thse little blue discs. Now that's really something newsworthy!

So long.

Brent.

No comments: