Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Long Time Doin Nuthin

Hi All,

Brent Leroy here again from Corner Gas - at least that's what I do call my own business. It is my own. I bought it off my dad ages ago, - well, when I say 'bought' I didn't really pay anything for it - of course, I do pay for it - every single day of my life now. Dad is always around here trying to help - or not help as it actually would really be. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like without dad, and mum, and the business..... I wonder... I wonder.....


...whoa...what was that?!

Anyway just thought I'd log back into the interweb and see if anyone was still listening - or whatever it is that internet people do all day. - hmmm, now I really sound like my dad.

Just for an update, since my last post I've been...well, I've been here. Ummm....

Well tune in for next time I guess. Don't really have much more to say. Happy holidays? Thats what us Canadians say ay?

BRENT CAN"T SPELL!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..............


What? Sorry my 'friend' Hank wrote that bit.

well...here's a cool video - bye!

No comments: