
Hi everyone out there in internet land - or "Internet People", as my dad calls you all. Better than ATM people in any case. I highly dislike those meany bunches.
Just as an intro, my name is Brent Leroy and I live in the thriving metropolis of Dog River. Dog River is in Saskatchewan. And Saskatchewan is in Canada - which is a large country. - Okay, it's near the United States of America - but is actually above them - so we're better I guess.
I run my own business, which I bought off my dad. Not that I paid any money for it - I believe in not paying things from your own family. I think parents should just give their kids things because of how much they love them etc. Other people's kids - you can charge them for stuff though. - A guy has to make a living after all. I own the local gas station, which is great because its the only place people round here can buy gas - so I can charge what I like. Prices always seem to go up around christmas time for some reason.
Corner Gas is the name of the business. My dad thought of the name - which shows what a creative genius he is. I mean, we sell gas - and also we are actually on a corner. Makes sense really.
Oh, a customer has been waiting here since I started writing this. I'd better stop typing and start looking around for something else which makes me look busy, and then after a while I'll see what they want. - Probably to buy gas or something - lousy gas buyers.
1 comment:
You rule man.
Post a Comment