
Man I am so tired today. I was going to say dog tired and then I thought - no, I'm more tired than that - I'm Dog River tired. Ha ha - get it? - You see I'm in Dog River and... - well, never mind. Last night I stayed up late because of the stock take. Every year we have to do a stock take of everything at Corner Gas. It's a lot of work. Fortunately I got my shop assistant Wanda to do it all for me. Which is good becuase she can't get a job anywhere else - I think. I got home and thought, it's not really fair though than Wanda is up in the shop staying up all night, doing all the work. So to give her some moral support I stayed up and watced sports all night. Now we're both really tired. I can hardly even focus on the current issue of Fantastic Four. - At least I think it's Fantastic Four - I'm so tired...maybe it's Spiderman - no - no web. Well, it's fantastic anyway - whoever it is. Man I'm tired. I'd better take a nap.
1 comment:
Well said.
Post a Comment