Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Who is better - Sponge Bob or Patrick?



I don't usually spend any time writing anything at all - ever about children's cartoons - because that would be imature. Normally I read adult - and by 'adult' I don't mean 'naked'. I mean graphic novels - or as some weird people call them - comic books. They are NOT comic books, they are highly interwoven, thought provoking storylines, but they are drawn instead of written. I mean, there are words, but they are words with pictures. - no, they're not childrens books - they are graphic novels.- Much much much different to comic books. Very mature readers only appreciate the intensity of these books...books full of comics..., well, maybe they are comic books - but they're great! - I mean, who wants to read some book with no pictures? Sure they read them at college - but who needs that? - I never went to college and just look at me - I work in a gas station!

Anyway I was watching some late night tv and sponge bob square pants was on. I feel that the show should really be called Patrick Star - Star Pants - or something. Or maybe Patrick the great Star - patrick the rock star!!!!? - maybe not. See I think that Patrick (the sea star - not star fish as some ingrates call them), is the true star (ha ha - get it...?)of the show. The character of sponge bob is yellow, spongy and idiotic! - It would be like if there was ever some starnge tv show about my life at Corner Gas in Dog River. It would be like as if my idiot friend Hank was the star and I was the side kick! - Yeah, as if that would happen. What would they call it? -The Hank Show - or Hankeriffic - or The Idiot Hour with Hank My Idiot Friend? - Who knows, but Patrick should still be the star (ha ha - I did it again) of the show. They should call it Star Patrick Star Pants - or something. - Hmmm, am I repeating myself? Well, anyway Patrick is pink and he has one big tooth which makes him look fierce.

Okay, it was probably a waste of time writing all this, but what else am I supposed to do in Dog River?

Have fun Patrick Bob fans!

No comments: