Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What's better? Starwars or Startrek?

I wonder what's better. StarWars? Or StarTrek? I dunno, its a tough one.

THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!

Hey Hank! Get off my blog!!

Sorry about Hank - I mean, not just for him writing on my blog - which is rude, but sorry, just in general.

Anyway I think they are both good. They both have 'star' in them, for a start. Actually 'start' also has 'star' in it. So maybe 'Start" is better than both StarWars and StarTrek. Well, its somewhere to start in any case.

So both have futuristic lazer thingys, and both have various types of aliens. Both travel to other planets. And both have several spin off series from the original.

You could argue for ages I suppose. Is Spock better than Kirk? Is Indiana Jones better than Han Solo? Should Luke marry his sister Laya? - oh wait...not that's not right - I mean really not right. But you know what I mean I think.

So what's the point of arguing about which fictional character is better than the other one. They're both not real.

Not like me and my mate Hank, eh Hank? Hank? Hank?

Well, tuning off now - or whatever it is we do when we stop. Maybe stopping. Yeah thats it. Ok - so stopping now, Brent Leroy (who lives in the REAL world!) signing off.

well stopping anyhow.

No comments: